Inflate a variety of white balloons with helium. Cover each balloon with a small white sheet or square cut from an old sheet, and draw eyes and a mouth on each with a black marker. Float the ghosts around the party area. For extra eeriness, insert a glow stick in each balloon before inflating.
Get a white sheet, butcher paper or unused wrapping paper reversed to the white side. You will also need fake blood or washable paint. Put hand and feet prints on it. Spell out Help, splatter some paint/fake blood to look like real blood. Hang on a wall or door.
Cool Prank Idea!!
If someone in your house gets up earlier for work/ school and is not usually too alert or doesn't turn on the bedroom light. After they are asleep at night, take a package of spider web and hang it from a door, this will really freak them out!!
Don't forget about the halloween movies to get you in the mood!
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
The little Vampire
Free pumpkin carving templates http://www.hgtv.com/decorating-basics/advanced-halloween-pumpkin-carving-templates/pictures/index.html
Halloween Party PunchThis Halloween punch is a perfect because it's tasty and easy to make. Call this Halloween party punch 'vampire blood,' and watch your guests delight in its ghoulishly good taste!
- 2 quarts cranberry raspberry juice, plus 1/2 cup extra for garnish
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 quart seltzer water
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar, to taste
- 1 orange, for garnish
- 1-2 bottles red sugar, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine 2 quarts cranberry raspberry juice, orange juice and seltzer water. Add 1/2 cup of sugar and mix until dissolved. Taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Cut orange into 5 slices, then cut each slice in half. Float orange slices on top of the punch.
- To serve in sugar-crusted glasses, pour the remaining 1/2 cup of the cranberry raspberry juice in a shallow bowl. Spread red colored sugar on a plate. Dip the rim of each glass into the cranberry raspberry juice, the into the red sugar. Ladle punch into glasses.